Oxygen base stain remover
Latest generation additive to pre-wash whites and colours. Bleaching and spotting additive, already active at 20°.
– It effectively eliminates stubborn stains.
– Bleacher active at cold temperatures. It guarantees an excellent white degree.
– It makes coloured garments brilliant
– It higinises already at low temperatures
– It doesn’t damage fibres even the more delicate ones.
– It can be used directly on garments as pre-spotter. It is very efficient on mould stains.
How To Use
Pour the content of the sachet into the appropriate compartment of the dispensing draw. Dosage for 8-13kg of garments.
Aqua, phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid, disodium etidronate, alcohol, heptasodium trihydrogen[[bis[2- [bis(phosphonatomethyl)amino]ethyl] amino]methyl] phosphonate, xanthan gum, lactic acid xanthan gum.