Complete enzymatic degreasing detergent for WET CLEANING.
– Highly concentrated surfactants for a degreasing and emulsifier effect on stubborn stains
– 4 enzymes formula: Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase for a deep and wide range spotting
– Lipase: innovative enzyme to eliminate fatty and greasy stains (lipid)
– Aggressive on dirt and delicate on colours and fibres
– Anti-transfer polymer: to avoid accidental colour transfers
– Last generation surfactants specific for WET CLEANING
– Highly efficient to eliminate dirt on collars and cuffs without pre-brushing
How To Use
Hygienfresh® Emulsene F4 detergent is used for both whites and colours and for any kind of garment (cotton, denim, resistant synthetics, etc.). Do not use on delicate garments and wool.
aqua, C13-15 pareth-7, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, butoxydiglycol, cocamide dea, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, mea-borate, sodium citrate, citral, limonene, diethanolamine, dimethicone, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, subtilisin, steareth-21, trimethylhexyl acetate, α-amylase, lipase, cellulase, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.