Specific stain remover for dry-cleaning and laundry for grass, fruit, coffee, tea and tannin stains, to be used both in pre-spotting and post-spotting.
Quick stain-dissolving action, it respects colours and fibres.
Stains are usually composed of various elements, so it is often necessary to use more than one product to complete the stain elimination process. If you are not sure of the stain composition, start with D4 – Proteiche and do not use steam, in order not to fix the stain.
How To Use
For identified stains, see D line spotting table to follow the correct sequence of spotting agents to avoid fixing the stains.
1. Wet the stain with water.
2. Apply some drops of pure D5 on the stain.
3. Wait for 15-30 seconds for the product to act, use a brush or a scraper if necessary.
4. Heat with a steam gun if necessary.
5. Rinse abundantly with water and dry with compressed air.
6. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
try the product on a hidden part of the fabric, before use.
Aqua, potassium dodecylbenzene sulphonate, lactic acid, butoxydiglcol, cocamide dea, diethanolamine.