Clothes are becoming increasingly more expensive. It’s important to protect them to ensure longevity. The easiest way to do this is by using suit and dress covers. These items are usually made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or polyethylene vinyl acetate (PEVA). Condrou Manufacturing provides a variety of garment covers.
How to use garment bags
Protect your warm wool coat by placing it in a garment bag before hanging it in the back of your wardrobe. This protects your coat from moths, dust and dampness during months you won’t be wearing it. Do this seasonally with garments you’re not likely to wear for a few months.
Look at you, globetrotter. Keep your suits, shirts, blouses and dresses wrinkle-free while you travel. It also helps to keep them clean while you commute from point A to point B.
Garment bags also protect your clothes when you’re moving. Fold the bags with your clothes in half and pack them in boxes. Once you arrive at your new home you can simply hang it all up again.
Garment bag benefits
Having few garment bags on hand can make your life easier. These are some of the advantages of suit and dress covers:
- They are durable enough for travelling and shipping
- Once they’re zipped up they are water-resistant
- It’s a very affordable way to protect your clothes
- They are lightweight
- They won’t damage your garment fabric
- In most planes, there is a special compartment where travellers’ garment bags are kept
- They protect delicate fabrics from heat and moisture
- They often have reinforced hangers that can stand up to heavy or bulky garments like wedding dresses
Condrou Manufacturing provides suit and dress covers in a range of material to various industries. If you need more information, chat with our team and discover how we can help.