Hangers are not things that we often pay too much attention to. They are there to hang up our clothes and provide easy storage solutions. However, many of us probably have a range of different hangers hanging in our cupboards and closets. But we have never actually taken the time to consider why there are different types and styles of hangers and what purpose they offer. The truth is that it actually does matter how you store your clothing.
There Is A Purpose
Many of us think that these different designs are not really necessary and that the generic designs are much more convenient because we have found a way to hang all of our clothing. Well, that might not always be the best solution as certain hangers do not do well with certain designs of clothing, or with certain materials. Using the right design to hang your clothing will allow you to get a better lifespan from your garments while keeping them perfectly shaped and stored.
The Right Design
We all know that designs generally have functions, well they definitely do when it comes to hangers.
- Suits and blazers need the bigger shapes to hold the shoulder padding in place, keeping it in perfect shape for every event.
- Pants and skirts need to be hung up using pants hangers, this way they retain their seamless look without any out of place folds.
- Keep your beautiful shirts and blouses in shape with a curved hanger.
- Protect your tank tops and spaghetti straps to protect the straps and keep them secure with the notches on your hanger.
- Coats and jackets become heavy over time, and the right hanger will help it retain its shape. The best one is a wooden hanger as it has the strength and perfect shape to keep your winter delights perfect.
It might seem like an unimportant thing; however, your hangers do matter. They matter in your personal closet, as well as in any hotel closet. Be sure to get the best hangers for yourself or your guests by visiting Condrou Manufacturing.